AW22 Trend: Winter Garden
Moody blooms, fields of flowers & English gardens.
- 10 May 2022
- Plumpton Marketplace
Introducing Winter Garden, a feminine seasonal trend offering room for a whole garden to bloom inside your wardrobe this Autumn/Winter season. Think moody florals, billowing tops, chic knitted dresses and embroidered intimates.
No matter what your style, this seasonal trend lends itself to an abundance of choice, offering just about anyone the opportunity to embrace a field of flowers. Whether you are heading to long lunch, a countryside vacay or off on a brisk stroll, Winter Garden offers a nature inspired beauty that will turn heads with it’s eye catching patterns and flowing styles.
Imagine a long floral dress, boots disappearing under the hemline, all wrapped up in a woollen coat to finish. It is a delightfully easy and achievable look for your winter wardrobe.
- How to wear the Winter Garden trend:
- • Long flowing dress under coats teamed up with big boots
- • Billowing sleeved tops tucked into high waisted wide legged jeans.
- • Winter Coats with floral jacquard or embroidery pattern over a chic knitted dress.
- • Floral inspired accessories: jewellery pieces, earrings, necklaces, bags, scarves.